WoodpeckerBar.co.uk (“the website”) takes your privacy very seriously.
Information Collection and Used :
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information you provide such as your name or email address within a sign up or subscription form. Your personal information is never shared with others.
- Cookies : When you visit “the website”, we may send one or more cookies to your computer. A cookie is a small script file containing a string of characters. Cookies are used to help us manage your user experience within “the website”.
- Server Logs : When you access “the website”, our servers automatically record browser information, which is normal for all websites you may visit on the internet. Server logs may include information such as your IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request.
- Email / Comments : When you send email or add comments to “the website”, these communications may be kept on record in order to reply to you or process your enquiry.
- Links : Our external links to third party products or services are usually in a format that enables us to track whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our content.
- External websites : We have no control over the content of external websites that we may link to. External websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect or request personal information from you. Please read their individual privacy policies.
Email and Anti Spam
We never send unsolicited email. Therefore, you will not receive unsolicited communications from “the website”, administrators or agents.
Where you have submitted your request to receive communications, you will receive the information you requested. We use the services of a reputable Email Services Provider (MailChimp) and in each communication, you are provided with a link to enable you to unsubscribe should you decide that you no longer wish to receive communications from “the website”.
Likewise, we expect you to respect our rights in relation to unsolicited communications and spam.
Please note, all unsolicited post/mail is discarded unopened.
We look forward to receiving your contributions and personal views in the comments section shown on any of our open articles and encourage you to write your honest opinions.
Please note however, that we take an anti spam approach to comments submitted. All comments are moderated and will only be published if you have given your name, have not used keywords in your ‘name field’ and have input a maximum of one link. We delete all comments that are abusive, off-topic, use excessive foul language, are discriminatory or include personal attacks on individuals.
We reserve the right at all times to remove inappropriate links or delete comments which in our opinion are not suitable for publication.